Level 2 Membership
Level 2 - helps you engage staff, train managers to handle concerns effectively and gives senior staff an understanding of their roles in audit and oversight of your whistleblowing processes through bespoke training. Undertaking a Whistleblowing Benchmark review will enable you to compare how your organisation is faring against others and identify any gaps in your arrangements.
Support & Networking
- Access to our Advice Line for all of your employees. Our legal advice team will provide practical advice to your employees, inform them about your organisation’s whistleblowing policy and advise them on the best way to report a wrongdoing internally.
- Translations for those who don’t speak English as a first language. The Advice Line translation service is available in over 200 languages.
- Whistleblowing Benchmark – access to our one of a kind diagnostic tool to check the effectiveness of your current whistleblowing set up.
- Benchmark comparative data – to boost your internal business case for progression, we show how your score compares to the other participants either as a whole, and where possible, based on location/industry/sector.
- Dedicated Account Manager – a designated contact on our Business Support Team to maximise the value of your membership and ensure consistency.
- Bespoke services such as surveys, listening exercises and training at a discounted rate.
- Quarterly Members’ Forum – giving you the ability to share best practice with peers in a secure environment.
Access to Protect’s “Member’s Only” online resource centre:
- Model whistleblowing policy.
- Implementation guide, demonstrating how to roll out effective arrangements.
- A deck of training slides for staff awareness briefing.
- Promotional posters.
- Q & A guidance for staff.
- A copy of our Preventing Whistleblowing Victimisation: A practical guide for employers.
- Whistleblowing Masterclass – one place per year on one of our monthly training sessions.
- In-House Training – a half day of bespoke training for your team of whistleblowing leads or divisional heads.
Opportunity for your logo in the Members’ section of our website showcasing your organisation’s commitment to high whistleblowing standards.
- Members’ Logo – demonstrating to staff and stakeholders your commitment to improving your whistleblowing arrangements.
- Members’ Pledge – demonstrating to staff and stakeholders your commitment to improving your whistleblowing arrangements.
- Inclusion/participation in research and round tables – as the UK’s leading whistleblowing authority, we regularly conduct research into whistleblowing practices and invite our Members to participate and share best practice.
“Protect…are our ‘go to’ team for advice and support and the guidance that they provide is always considered, accurate and professional.”
Clive Robins, Senior Compliance Manager, Nationwide