Level 1 Membership
Level 1 - gives you the core elements of a good ‘speak up’ programme: it provides you with a best practice whistleblowing policy and other key tools. You will gain access to our unique Whistleblowing Scanner and a staff member in charge of your programme can join our interactive Whistleblowing Masterclass which is attended by other members.
- Access to our Advice Line for all your employees. Our legal advice team will provide practical advice to callers at any stage of their whistleblowing concern.
- Translations for those who don’t speak English as a first language. The Advice Line translation service is available in over 200 languages.
- Whistleblowing Scanner – access to our one of a kind diagnostic tool to check the effectiveness of your current whistleblowing set up.
- Dedicated Account Manager – a designated contact on our Business Support Team to maximise the value of your membership and ensure consistency.
- Bespoke services such as surveys, listening exercises and training at a discounted rate.
Access to Protect’s “Member’s Only” online resource centre:
- Model whistleblowing policy
- Implementation guide, demonstrating how to roll out effective arrangements
- A deck of training slides for staff awareness briefing
- Promotional posters
- Whistleblowing Masterclass – one place per year on one of our monthly training sessions.
Opportunity for your logo in the Members’ section of our website showcasing your organisation’s commitment to high whistleblowing standards.
- Members’ Logo – demonstrating to staff and stakeholders your commitment to improving your whistleblowing arrangements.
- Members’ Pledge – demonstrating to staff and stakeholders your commitment to improving your whistleblowing arrangements.
- Inclusion/participation in research and round tables – as the UK’s leading whistleblowing authority, we regularly conduct research into whistleblowing practices and invite our Members to participate and share best practice.
“Protect…are our ‘go to’ team for advice and support and the guidance that they provide is always considered, accurate and professional.”
Clive Robins, Senior Compliance Manager, Nationwide