This free webinar taking place on 23 June 1-2pm will bring together senior HR, compliance and risk representatives from organisations who are enthusiastic to demonstrate best practice with their speak up arrangements.
Protect is the leader in employer support for whistleblowing arrangements. We are excited to launch our new Benchmark within this webinar and are inviting all employers to use the toolkit to measure gaps and highlight achievements without relying on whistleblower call volume as an indicator of success.
Development Director Jon Cunningham said, “A good policy is just the first step towards ensuring your employees feel aware and confident enough to raise a concern in the workplace. Speaking up can be stressful, so how can employers ensure confidentiality is maintained and that whistleblowers feel emotionally supported?”
- 1pm Welcome from Liz Gardiner, CEO of Protect
- 1.15 pm Nicola Rabson, Head of Employment at Linklaters: The importance of a healthy
culture & creating psychologically safe spaces to speak up
- 1.30 pm Clive Robins, Senior Compliance Manager: Whistleblowing at Nationwide:
Emotional wellbeing and supporting the whistleblower
- 1.45 pm Stella Sutcliffe, Business Support Manage, Protect: Launch of the new Protect Benchmark, highlighting key developments and why you should assess your arrangements.
- 1.55 Liz Gardiner, CEO of Protect to close.
Book your free place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
With kind thanks to Linklaters for sponsoring this World Whistleblowers’ Day event.