Financial Services Whistleblowing Champions’ Masterclass
This specially designed financial services-tailored whistleblowing masterclass is a must for Whistleblowing Champions in financial services organisations. The interactive session covers all the key areas of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules, provides a rich learning environment with the experts in this field, and is a great opportunity for peer to peer learning. Specifically the session will cover:
- Challenges of the FCA rules and the Whistleblowing Champion role
- Embedding and evaluating best practice arrangements
- Relevant legislation and the regulatory framework
- Handling whistleblowing disclosures appropriately
- Anonymity, confidentiality and protecting the whistleblower
- Leadership and communications
- Overseeing arrangements, key considerations, transparency and accountability
- Deepen your understanding of your role and responsibility as a Champion in helping your organisation lead the way in developing robust whistleblowing arrangements and achieving a culture where staff feel able to raise concerns
- Assist in compliance with the training, reporting and oversight elements in the new FCA rules
- Meet, share ideas and learn from your peers in other financial services organisations
”Helpful and practical insight. Cathy (PCaW Chief Executive) is very knowledgeable and engaging and the time went very quickly.”
Jane Dale, Non-Executive Director, Chesnara
”Useful and helpful insights into where whistleblowing is going and needs to go.’‘
David Hodkingson, Non-Executive Director, Ahli United Bank, UK.
”Clear, well-pitched, useful.”
Rob Clifford, Deputy Chair, Mansfield Building Society.
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 0203 117 2520 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for dates.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, please click here.