WHISTLEBLOWING & THE EU DIRECTIVE: FREE WEBINAR
About the webinar
With most of the Directive needing to be implemented across all member states by December 2021, this webinar aims to tell you what you need to know about best practice, compliance, and key changes to the law.
Whether you are a multinational organisation and want to find out how the changes will affect you, or looking to ensure you are going above and beyond the minimum standards, this webinar will get you on the right track towards a better speak up culture for your company.
We are partnering with the Whistleblowing International Network (WIN) to explain what is happening in different member states, as the approach being taken by each country varies.
The webinar will take place on 13 May 2021 from 10:00- 11:00 via Zoom.
Key changes to the law
1) Requirement for all employers with 50 or more employees to have whistleblowing arrangements
2) Requirements on employers to respond to concerns within a certain timeframe
3) Requirements on the processes that employers should have
4) New requirements on regulators
5) Shifts in how the law protects whistleblowers
We will delve deeper into these key changes and how they will affect your organisation.
Please follow the link to book your free place.