CRM AND SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER ROLE
About the role
Protect, the UK’s whistleblowing charity, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced CRM and Service Delivery Manager. Competent in Salesforce platform administration as well as using and managing Microsoft Office 365 platform for Business and experienced in analysing and interpreting various data sets to drive actionable insights, you will be working in collaboration with Marketing and Business Support teams on new income growth and awareness raising strategies for Protect.
This position would be perfect for an individual with at least two years’ experience administering Salesforce CRM and broader technical set up in a small/medium sized organisation within corporate or not for profit sector, looking to progress their career in a busy, but structured and supportive working environment.
We especially encourage applications from people with health conditions or impairments, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented among our staff.
£30-35k per annum pro rata, depending on the experience
Permanent, flexible working arrangement can be discussed
Based in London, the team is largely working remotely, with an expectation that we all attend the office one or two days a week.
Protect is the UK’s whistleblowing charity. Our aim is to protect the public interest by helping workers to speak up to stop harm and wrongdoing:
- We support whistleblowers by providing free and confidential legal advice, supporting around 3000 people a year on our Advice Line;
- We work with employers to implement effective whistleblowing arrangements;
- We campaign for legal and policy reform to better protect whistleblowing.
Whistleblowing is good for business, for staff and for society. We are proud to work with over 300 employers every year, providing training, consultancy and benchmark services to organisations large and small. We want to reach many more organisations to help them develop effective whistleblowing arrangements, improving their corporate governance and ensuring ethical standards of conduct. Your role will help to grow Protect’s income and awareness by maximising the impact of our new CRM system and the recently updated Whistleblowing Benchmark.
You will primarily
- Maintain, administer and further develop Protect’s new Salesforce CRM system, providing support and advice to the Protect team;
- Be the go to person for the management and maintenance of the Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium suite;
- Take ownership of the operation of our flagship Whistleblowing Benchmark product, ensuring smooth client journey and constant improvements of the data flow as well as regular analysis and evaluation;
- Champion data, systems and process improvement across the team;
- Work with Business Development Director and Head of Marketing to maximise the efficiency of our processes and ensure data quality;
- Suggest and implement system enhancements to support new and existing business processes and improve member services;
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing teams on launching new online products and services, delivering web-automations and integrations and suitable payment processing solutions;
- Contribute into the development of Protect member and client online user experience, providing support and delivering outputs to achieve the overall aims;
- Be the first point of contact for Protect’s external IT and hardware consultancy, providing Microsoft Office 365 support.
You will be
- A Salesforce native, experienced in system’s backend management and troubleshooting;
- Confident in managing data across platforms such as Ticket Tailor, Typeform, Stripe and have at least a basic understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform;
- Proficient in WordPress CMS management and website development and have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experienced in using marketing automation platforms like Campaign Monitor, particularly within the Salesforce environment;
- Proficient in Excel and able to manipulate raw data;
- Confident in using Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium products (particularly Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive);
- Familiar with Canva or Adobe Cloud design suite and produce simple designs based on existing brand templates and guidelines.
You will have
- At least 2 years administrator level Salesforce Lightning experience and necessary Salesforce qualifications;
- Knowledge of GDPR and best practice with ability to put data governance into practice;
- A collaborative and proactive approach to understanding colleagues’ needs and solving issues.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement below or email them to email@example.com. Your statement should be up to 2 pages long answering the following questions:
- What attracts you to work for Protect and this specific role?
- From what you know about the opportunity, what experience and skills would you bring that would enable you to be successful in this role?
The closing date for applications is Sunday 14th November 2021.
Accessibility and adjustments
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process and we’ll always endeavour to be as accommodating as possible.
If you would like to discuss any specific requirements, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality Monitoring Questionnaire
As an organisation committed to giving everyone equal career opportunities, we would be grateful if you would complete an anonymous diversity and equality monitoring questionnaire below.