CRM AND BENCHMARK LEAD
Do you want to work for a small, agile and ambitious charity to benefit the public interest?
Protect, the UK’s whistleblowing charity, is seeking a Salesforce CRM enthusiast with an interest in Product Ownership and Management to join their growing team. This is a brand new role for the organisation that just completed its digital transformation into Salesforce and revised and relaunched its flagship product – the Whistleblowing Benchmark.
Whistleblowing is good for business, for staff and for society. We are proud to work with over 300 employers every year, providing training, consultancy and benchmark services to organisations large and small. We want to reach many more organisations to help them develop effective whistleblowing arrangements, improving their corporate governance and ensuring ethical standards of conduct. Working in collaboration with Business Support and Marketing teams, your role will help to grow Protect’s income and awareness by maximising the impact of our new CRM system and the newly relaunched Benchmark.
This position would suit an individual with at least one year experience administering Salesforce CRM and a broader technical set up in a small/medium sized organisation within corporate or not for profit sector, looking to progress their career in a busy, but structured and supportive working environment.
We especially encourage applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented among our staff.
£30-35k pro rata, depending on the experience
Permanent, flexible working arrangements can be discussed
Based in London, the team is working remotely, with an expectation that we all attend the office one or two days a week when it is safe to do so.
You will primarily
- Maintain, administer and further develop Protect’s new Salesforce CRM system, providing support and advice to the Protect team;
- Take ownership of the operation of our flagship Whistleblowing Benchmark product ensuring smooth client journey and effective back end set up;
- Champion data, systems and process improvement across the team;
- Work with Business Development Director and Head of Marketing to maximise the efficiency of our business processes and ensure data quality;
- Suggest and implement system enhancements to support new and existing business processes and improve member services;
- Contribute into the development of Protect member and client online user experience, providing support and delivering outputs to achieve the overall aims.
You will be
- A Salesforce native, experienced in system’s backend management and troubleshooting;
- A driving force behind a product or service that has grown in awareness and/or sales because of your efforts;
- Confident in managing data across platforms such as Ticket Tailor, Typeform, Stripe and have at least a basic understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform;
- Proficient in WordPress CMS management and website development and have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experienced in using marketing automation platforms like Campaign Monitor, particularly within the Salesforce environment;
- Proficient in Excel and able to manipulate raw data;
- Confident in using Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium products (particularly Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive).
You will have
- At least 1 year administrator level Salesforce CRM experience and necessary Salesforce qualifications;
- Knowledge of GDPR and best practice with ability to put data governance into practice.
As soon as possible
16 January 2022
How to apply
Please email your CV and a short cover letter/email setting out your interest in Protect, and the role to email@example.com
For more information about the role, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be
Collaborative, supportive and inspiring. You will be surrounded by colleagues who want you to succeed and are passionate about creating a better world for whistleblowers.
Benefits of working at Protect
- Flexible and family-friendly role
- 30 days of annual leave (FTE)
- Pension with 4% employer contribution
- Sabbatical entitlement after five years’ service
- Cycle to work scheme
Commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Protect is committed to principles of equality, diversity and inclusion. We value the diversity of our staff members, our callers and clients, and third parties with whom we work. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels included and valued for their unique characteristics, skills and abilities, as well as being supported in their needs and responsibilities.
- We are SUPPORTIVE: we support whistleblowers to raise concerns, and we support employers to establish effective whistleblowing arrangements
- We are INDEPENDENT: we are honest, trusted and impartial
- We are EXPERT: based on our experience over nearly 30 years, we explain the value of whistleblowing and we produce compelling evidence for policy changes
- We are COLLABORATIVE: we listen to and empower staff, we encourage diversity and working with others.