CRM Project Manager
About the role
Protect, the UK’s whistleblowing charity, is recruiting for a CRM Project Manager to oversee our transition onto Salesforce and Microsoft Office 365. This is a six month temporary role, starting in December 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Protect has a membership of over 300 employers and we need a modern support system to build our customer relationships and streamline our sales processes. The new CRM will also provide the confidential database for case notes on calls to Protect’s free legal Advice Line.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the new CRM and O365 software from the testing stage all the way through to launch. You will be liaising with a Salesforce consultant, data migration specialist and the Protect team to ensure a smooth and timely project delivery. Following the launch, you will be the ‘go to’ person supporting the team with adapting to the new software. You will provide training, set up marketing automations, work flows, import additional databases and make sure newly integrated software and plugins are set up and operate properly and in line with the charity’s key strategic objectives for 2021.
For an initial chat about the project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong and proven project management experience
- Experience in leading a CRM implementation
- Experience in setting up CRM client journeys, analytics boards, and acting as the first point of contact for troubleshooting CRM issues
- GDPR expertise in the context of database management (CRM and marketing automation platforms)
- Experience in setting up a case management system for an advice line
- Solid experience in implementing and running marketing automation campaigns and using required software (in addition to the CRM) – WordPress CMS, Mailchimp, Ninja Forms, Typeform, Stripe, Ticket Tailor (or similar event management software)
- Experience in managing Google Analytics and Google Ad Grant accounts
- WordPress CMS management and the ability to design assets using Canva design software
- Understanding of the charity sector
£35,000 – £37,500 pro rata
Three days a week (24 hours in total) working remotely. We are happy to consider a different pattern of flexible working.
The CRM and O365 migration and implementation begins in November 2020 and is expected to be completed in April 2021.
The CRM Project Manager would ideally start in December 2020 or early January 2021 and subsequently take over from the current project manager in mid-January 2021.
Protect is the UK’s whistleblowing charity. At Protect, we think whistleblowing is a good thing, and we want more people to speak up to stop harm. For over 27 years we have championed the role whistleblowing can play in anticipating and avoiding serious risks that arise in and from the workplace.
- Our Advice Line provides free, confidential legal advice to over 3,000 whistleblowers a year
- We work with employers to instil best practice in their governance and whistleblowing arrangements and to help them identify and manage risk and promote the public interest
- We campaign for legal and policy changes to improve the rights of whistleblowers