Are you an ambitious, self-motivated professional with a proven track record of success in a sales environment that prioritises business development and revenue income?
Protect is the only dedicated whistleblowing charity in the UK with a designated free legal advice centre. We offer a unique service; provide free legal advice to whistleblowers, expertly advise public policy and work with organisations from FTSE250 to SME’s to enhance their arrangements to protect employees throughout the UK.
We are looking to expand the already rapidly growing Business Support Team. As an independently self-funded charity, this will enable us to build B2B relationships which will then fund the legal advice line.
The Sales Executive position will entail:
- Increasing the charity’s revenue stream and client base by identifying prospects and selling the charity’s services through outbound telesales
- Being attentive to current legal affairs, whistleblowing cases and commercial market trends to accurately inform sector and client approaches
- Upselling our services and enhancing the client relationship
- Being a positive ambassador for the charity at national exhibitions, events and conferences
- Working collaboratively with our legal team to aid discussions with business clients and support the legal advice team’s work
The successful Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of success researching prospects, closing sales & exceeding income targets
- High energy level, drive and self-motivation to consistently hit quarterly targets
- Genuine commitment to Protect’s charitable objectives; promoting responsible whistleblowing in the public interest
- Experience of income generation at a not-for-profit organisation (Desirable not essential)
With a meritocratic culture and a collaborative and engaged leadership team, Protect offers fantastic opportunities to move into the third sector.
To find out more, please contact Development Director, Jon Cunningham, by email Jon@protect-advice.org.uk